Friday, September 13, 2013

Everyday life--my favorite kind

Today, I had a pretty quiet day to myself at home.  I prepped 18 crockpot freezer meals this morning, including chili, taco meat with beans, Italian beef, taco soup, Italian chicken, buffalo chicken, meat sauce, sesame chicken.  For now, both freezers are full, and we should have meals every night for at least a couple weeks.


Following summer, I was down to only 5 piano and 1 voice student, but I've started 4 new students in the past couple weeks.  Only 2 of my students come during the day, so Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons and evenings are pretty busy around here now.  And on Mondays and Thursdays we go to town for our kids' music lessons.  So the crockpot helps us out a lot around here!

Oh, look what was delivered on Wednesday!  Our replacement rug for the living room came, and also a replacement for the rug that wasn't ruined.  I'm not sure what to do with it, but if Lowes doesn't want it back, I think it would look lovely in our bedroom!  Oh Lowes.  Goodness.

This evening, I took Sylvia to a friend's house for a sleepover.  When we dropped her off, Annah noticed Pearl was showing our highest trip mpg so far--60.8 mpg!  

No comments:

Post a Comment