Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Month of Sleepover Weekends

I think the kids are either hosting or going to a sleepover every weekend this month!  Last night I drove to Mahomet to pick up Eliza and Owen to come stay with Sylvia and Caeden.  The kids had a fun time together, as always.

The girls were busy using Eliza's totally awesome Crayola window markers and drawing adorable silly comics they call, "Epic Pickle."

They boys were busy playing a little bit of Legos, Spinjitsu, and a lot of Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 on Wii.  

This morning, Annah asked me to try making the cinnamon roll pancake recipe I'd mentioned to her.  It looked like a lot of work, but I decided to try them.  Um, it was worth the work.

It was a fairly big mess, with 3 things to mix up, and a brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon mixture that caramelized on the griddle.

But, oh my goodness, there is a cream cheese drizzle that totally makes them.  They were AMAZING. All 7 of us agreed.

Here is the recipe I used: Cinnamon Roll Pancakes



No comments:

Post a Comment