It's a mighty cold week we're having here in central Illinois! Last night, Jeremy and I were awakened at 1:15 a.m. and both sat up in bed and said, "What is that noise!?!?!" It was so incredibly windy! The wind was howling, and things were banging, whirring, whistling, and slamming all around our house! It sounded like the house could either blow away or blow apart at any second!
Jeremy got up and walked around the house until he found that a basement window latch had been blown open, and the window was blowing open and shut and making one of the banging noises. That was causing the pressure inside the house to be crazy, and lots of other windows and things were making noise because of that! Once he shut the window, it was quieter inside the house, but the wind was still blowing and howling all around. It was a very cold day today.
Tonight, the girls were so cold in their room that Sylvia decided to snuggle up with Annah in her bed to get warm and fall asleep. It took me a second to find her when I walked in their room to tuck them in...
I will choose to focus on this love, rather than the "Get your feet off my bed! Quit touching me!" love that I may hear from them in the morning. Sisters.

No comments:
Post a Comment