Yesterday, the after the snow fell, it was on top of a layer of ice on top of a layer of slush floating on water. Caeden told me I was a really mean mom when I told him he couldn't play in it and wear his new snowpants. Half of our south sideyard is a muddy mess. But, as I talked to Jeremy about it last night, he pointed out that the kids could play in the back where there was more snow and no water and it would be fine. (I thank God for giving me a husband whose first instinct is not just to say, "NO!" like mine is! He is good at talking sense into me.)
Jeremy took the day off today to pack the Benjey family's moving truck, so he was home late this afternoon when I decided to let the kids go out to play in the snow. And, Daddy went out with them. (I went out just long enough to take this picture.) The kids love to play in the snow with their daddy. I love that.

No comments:
Post a Comment