On Tuesday, Caeden was all excited about doing chores to earn money to spend at the Lego store when we go to Disney in July. Monday night, he and I had come up with a chart of duties and chores each worth a few cents, and we figured he could earn about $85 if he works pretty hard for the next 20 weeks.
After I was done teaching Addie's piano lesson Tuesday evening, Caeden told me that when he was trying to put his clean sheets on his bed he was having a really hard time. He always has trouble with this, so I didn't think much of it. He said Reece asked him if he would like some help, and and that Reece and Sylvia helped him get his bed made. It was so kind of Reece to offer on his own and to help Caeden make his bed!! I admit I was a little annoyed that Caeden let his friend help him make his bed, but when he said Reece offered, I decided to be fine with it.
The funny part came when I went to tuck Caeden in Tuesday night and saw what sheets they had put on...twin-size sheets that fit his sisters' beds. Caeden's bed is a double!
Boy, those kids must have worked hard to get that fitted sheet on there! I just laughed and laughed! It's still on after 2 nights of sleep. I'm guessing it will be much easier for the girls to get it on either of their beds the next time they try! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment