Thursday, June 21, 2012

Running Here and There

Today was a busy day.  The kids and I had musical rehearsal in Gibson City from 9:30-11:00AM.  Then we rushed home for some lunch.  Then we rushed into Normal for doctor's appointments.

Each had a physical today.  We praise and thank the Lord for 3 healthy children!!!!


Jeremy is "on vacation," and met us at the doctor's office.  He hadn't had lunch yet, so we went to Carl's.  I had the most wonderful homemade chicken salad on a warm croissant there, oh my!  And, of course, you can't go to Carl's without having ice cream!!

Annah chose coffee flavored ice cream in a waffle cone.

Jeremy had blackberry ice cream that looked amaaaaaaazing!!  And, once again, we had to give Caeden half a bath once he finished hiscone.  

Apparently, the peanut butter cup ice cream is pretty good too!

Sylvia went with her favorite standby flavor, mint chocolate chip.  

I enjoyed some of the coffee ice cream and some coconut ice cream that had fresh coconut in it!  It was seriously one of the best things I've ever tasted, I think!

Jeremy and the kids played a few games on the retro arcade machines.  :)  A little Frogger, and some Space Invaders, from what I hear.


From there, the boys ran some errands and went home.  I took the girls to violin lessons.


We got home with about 15 minutes until VBS.  I made some PBJ's, and the kids at them while we walked to the church!  They didn't want to be late and miss even one minute of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment