Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Epic, Friends


Our sweet friend Ashley came for a sleepover last night!  The girls played a lot of Barbies, made sock bunnies, played Wii, enjoyed the gorgeous weather outside, and relaxed.


A couple months ago I bought the Wii game Epic Mickey on sale, and I have been playing it off and on since.  We've been playing it a lot during summer break.  When I get to the hard parts, Caeden helps me!!  And, Annah started her own game of it this week.
At first, we thought it looked a little scary for the kids, as it is dark and there are some scary creatures in it.  But, as we have played, we really like the fact that making kinder decisions to befriend the naughty creatures rather than destroy them has benefits.  And, the whole game is about Mickey trying to fix his mistake and restore things.  It has good life lessons and challenges, and we're really enjoying the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment