Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fischer Golf Outing


16 years ago, Jeremy lost one of his best friends, Craig Fischer, in a car accident.  Craig was Jeremy's roommate his freshman year at NCC, and also a wrestling teammate for his 2 years there.  I think losing Craig was about the most difficult thing I've seen Jeremy go through. Craig was a very special friend, and Jeremy holds his memories of him close.




Each June, the NCC wrestling program and alumni organize the Craig E. Fischer Golf Outing fundraiser in Craig's memory. Jeremy does his best to make sure he goes each year, having only missed a few.  He wouldn't claim to be a golfer, but he loves this day of golf with friends.




Jeremy did take our good camera, and took about 100 photos (I'm so proud of him!), but he wasn't in a single one of them.  I was very glad to find him in a few of those posted on the NCC Wrestling Facebook page.  

Alumni, friends, and family of Craig's

No comments:

Post a Comment