As we watch all the hurricanes hit the coastal areas of our country, we can't help feel a bit touched by them today. Jeremy has been pumping water out of our basement with 4 pumps since 7AM, and the basement is still sitting under several inches of water even after 10 hours. It is a pain, and we worry that our furnace, water heater, and washer and dryer will work after it's all dried out. But, I am trying to keep it in perspective, and be thankful that we are not evacuating from out home and losing all our belongings.
I'm also dealing with the "fun" of Swimmer's Ear. I've had ear pain all week, but just thought it was and inner ear infection and that I'd try to wait it out without antibiotics since I'm allergic to all of them and didn't want hives. But the pain kept getting worse and I didn't want to risk my eardrum rupturing, so yesterday I went to the doctor. Apparently, even though I haven't been swimming, I have a mighty bad case of swimmer's ear. It is super painful! I got some antibiotic drops, and I'm hoping it will clear it up quickly!
So, what's going on in your neck of the woods? How is your family? Your home? Your health? I would love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment, or drop me an e-mail or phone call this week!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the flood in your basement. I remember when our's flooded, not a pretty site, since all of my crafts are down there.
Hope your ear is better, not fun. :(
Post a Comment