Caeden is liking homeschool pretty well. He tells everyone he sees that he is homeschooled. While I get tired of explaining why we are homeschooling, I am very glad he is enjoying it.
He is definitely learning!
Caeden is already getting better at holding a writing utensil and cutting with scissors, which is major for him. I am trying to find as many ways as possible to help him form his letters, number, and shapes. Today, he made them in shaving cream on a cookie sheet. He definitely loved this!!!

I had waaaaaay too much shaving cream on the sheet and had to keep taking huge handfuls off so he could actually write in it. But, the mess was fun to play in too!


I'm really thankful for the structured one-on-one time homeschooing is giving me with Caeden. I love my sweet little guy!!!
He is definitely learning!
Caeden is already getting better at holding a writing utensil and cutting with scissors, which is major for him. I am trying to find as many ways as possible to help him form his letters, number, and shapes. Today, he made them in shaving cream on a cookie sheet. He definitely loved this!!!

I had waaaaaay too much shaving cream on the sheet and had to keep taking huge handfuls off so he could actually write in it. But, the mess was fun to play in too!


I'm really thankful for the structured one-on-one time homeschooing is giving me with Caeden. I love my sweet little guy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment