I managed to find a little time to do some scrappin' this week. Here are some of the things I finished:
(Click on the photos to see them larger.)
(Click on the photos to see them larger.)
I'm taking a really great techniques class at Creative Scrappers this month, taught by Natalie Roy. She has a really cool style and is teaching us some very unique tricks. I'm having fun playing with the techniques.
The first technique is image transfer. Here is a decent one I did:
The first technique is image transfer. Here is a decent one I did:

The second techniqe we worked on was using spackling right on the page and stamping in it! Who ever would have thought of this?! It looks pretty cool, I think!
Here's a close-up of the spackling/stamping:
Here's a close-up of the spackling/stamping:
And, here is the whole layout:




No comments:
Post a Comment