Friday, January 4, 2008

XTi

Having fun playing with my new camera!! I don't have a clue what I'm doing, but it sure is fun to play around! I'm seriously thinking I'm going to need some kind of training on this thing!

I had thought I was going to start a second blog and do a Project 365, but seeing how I'm already behind (and overwhelmed by the thought of being that daily intentional,) I chucked that idea. I mentioned the idea to Jeremy, and he chuckled and said, "What about Project 730 and Project 1460??" and on and on...I guess he thinks I already take a lot of pictures...


I was taking pics of the girls and their room a couple days ago, and decided to try the doorknob. I love the old, ornate doorknobs in our house. And, yes, I obviously Photoshopped this!

No comments:

Post a Comment