Monday, January 7, 2008

Lost Tooth #3!

Annah was excited and lost for words when she got home from school today. I couldn't figure out if she was upset or happy until she took off her coat and I saw the little tooth-shaped necklace! She said her tooth fell out during snack time this afternoon. She always talks about what happens if you lose a tooth at school, and how kids get the little necklaces to keep their tooth in, so I knew it was a big deal for her to lose it at school!
There was at least half an hour of drama this past Saturday night upon trying to pull this very same tooth. She said she was afraid to pull it because she didn't like the blood. So, thankfully it just fell out today! I am not good with handling tooth drama. Ask my mom. ;)

So, now Annah has lost 3 of her bottom center teeth. Doesn't this one make a cute little space? She says the top 2 are loose now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment