Saturday, January 19, 2008

Caed's First Theater Movie

Tonight Jeremy and I took Caeden to see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything:A Veggie Tales Movie in the theater. It was his first time seeing a movie in the theater, so it was a fun adventure. Before we got there, we tried to explain a bit to him about what it would be like and how he should act.

He was funny...He had trouble sitting on the flip-down seats, because he's so small. But he thought they were cool, and he didn't want me holding it down for him! He stood through parts of the movie, when he got excited about what was going on. He really was pretty quiet, although Jeremy was very frustrated by him making any noise at all...until he heard another daddy say, "Alright, we're going home then. Let's go!" I mean, really, it's a kids' movie; there's going to be talking!
The movie was cute, and Caeden really liked it. It was fun to have time with just him and Mommy and Daddy! (Annah & Sylvia were at a birthday party sleepover.)
He ate a LOT of popcorn, and probably drank most of the huge Cherry Pepsi the 3 of us shared!

In the car on the way home, Caeden said, "Can we start over? I want to start this day over."
Me: Why?
C: Because I like it!

Made me so happy that he had enough fun to want to repeat the same day all over again!

1 comment:

Post a Comment