Picked up the girls room today, and took some photos to document what it looks like these days. I hadn't taken any since we painted it last April!
(I'm waiting to get new [white eyelet] curtains until after their windows are replaced...possibly later) this year.
Right now their beds are perpendicular to each other, so as not to block the vent for the heat to come through.

(I'm waiting to get new [white eyelet] curtains until after their windows are replaced...possibly later) this year.
Right now their beds are perpendicular to each other, so as not to block the vent for the heat to come through.

I wanted to do their room with Holly Hobbie for years, and just love that they have a few now. The one on the left is just like the one I had when I was little. 

Sylvie resting with a book at naptime.

Things on the girls' dresser:
Birdcage from Gram, with family photos tied on it
Antique book: The Little Wooden Doll
Holly Hobbie lunchbox Gram found at an antique store
lamp mommy had in her room as a child
CD file

High School Musical fans


main door to the roomThe oval over the lightswitch is a Holly Hobby ceramic decoupage plaque my mom made when I was little. And the little rocking chair is also from my childhood. If I remember correctly, my Grandma McEowen gave it to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment