Friday, December 28, 2007

home again

It's nice to be back home again. We came back Wednesday with our car jam-packed. It could not have been safe! We had things tucked in every little nook, and we rode the last 15 miles with me with grocery bags on my lap and Jeremy a gallon of milk in his while driving!

Also, I noticed that our families must really like that we have little girls, because their new pink and lavender clothes made a completely huge load of laundry! Hee hee!

We spent yesterday trying to get a little reorganizing going in the house...still hard with things such a mess and 2 rooms completely off limits. Aaack!! Maybe one day soon I will take and post some pictures of the disaster areas around here. It's so bad!

I think the kids may be trying to kill each other by the end of next week. They're not used to being together all day long! We've been watching some of their new DVD's, and are all enthralled by High School Musical 2. We watched it last night and this morning, and have all been singing the songs all day. It's so cute and catchy. They have been painting a lot too, with their new watercolor paints.

Jeremy went back to work today, and I realized how WONDERFUL it was that he could have the whole past week off. It was so great to have him around all the time, and I missed him so much today!! TGIF, right?! Here's to a great weekend for everyone!!! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment