This Button Tree was fun to make, but more involved and expensive than I expected. I didn't count one-by-one, but there are several hundred buttons on there! So, many bags of buttons and at least 7 boxes of pins I bought! Who knew?!
I had seen the idea a long time ago -HERE- where the instructions are found, and was reminded that I wanted to try it out when ALI had them up on her blog.

The Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar is now hanging on the door between our kitchen and living room, and the kids are so excited about putting up another day marker magnet each day and having it there as a reminder of how soon Christmas is coming!
I thought it was fun to make, and enjoyed collecting all the trinkets I made into magnets. Some of them are antique tidbits and some things I just made up. I'll have to post another photo when we get all the magnets on!

This cool idea came from Teresa McFayden at her blog. If you look in the ClipMarks widget in our sidebar, you will find clips with photos to other examples of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment