Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend List

A quick list blog about stuff we did over the holiday weekend:

*Jeremy took Fri. off and had FOUR, count them, FOUR days in a row off work!
*The gift of DIRT. (See previous post.)
*Rented movies:
-The Prestige -- Loved it. Watching it again tonight. Two thumbs up from Mr. & Mrs. Lopshire.
-High School Musical -- So cute. The kids all loved it, watched it twice, and we even thought it was cute.
-Borat -- Highly offensive (which we pretty much knew it would be). There were a couple funny things, but I would NOT recommend wasting part of your life on it.
-Barbie Fairytopia, The Magic of the Rainbow -- The kids love the Fairytopia movies, and they are really pretty to watch, and have decent lessons to them.
-Haven't watched the other ones we rented yet. It was forecasted to rain all weekend so we rented several!
*Singed my hair and totally removed all arm-hair on my right arm when lighting the grill today. Going to have to see my miracle-working hairstylist for a new cut this week. Man, that was scary! I don't care what the grill instructions say, I'm pretty sure I'm going to light it with the lid shut from now on! That was one big cloud of flame that came at me!
*Split up the 2 little kids Friday, and J & C went to town and S & I went to town to run errands. Met up at McD's for lunch. Fun times!
*I scrapped a little. Something crazy made me enter a scrapbooking contest. If I think about being competitive with it I would totally freak out. I honestly can't compete with such artistic people. But that's not what it's about for me. I just like the challenge, the inspiration, and getting some scrapping done.
*Jeremy re-organized the garage, hung siding, moved dirt, and did as much work outside as he could between the rain.
*J went to work for part of the day today...he's writing performance evaluations on his team this week.
*Caeden threw about 1000 fits, Sylvia tattled about 1000 times, and Annah talked back about 1000 times.
*We slept in on Sunday and only went to second service...very rare for us, but a nice change for this week.
*Annah & Sylvia practiced singing a duet they are *hopefully* going to sing at church next week. After they practiced with microphones after church was over on Sunday, and a few people clapped for them, Sylvia vowed she won't do it and never wants to sing again. I may have to sing with them to get them to do it. They're so cute though, when they actually sing together!

Here's a page I did for the contest:

No comments:

Post a Comment