Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Aztek

I suppose I should blog about this. I really don't even want to think about it though.

On Sunday after church, our car wouldn't start. When I walked back into the church to tell Jeremy, the man who used to be the head mechanic at the dealership where we bought it happened to be walking through. He took a look at it, but as it was obviously an electrical problem, he couldn't be sure what was wrong. He and his lovely family canceled their lunch plans, piled us into their minivan, and took us home. God bless them. They are awesome.

So, Jeremy stopped by the church on his way in Monday morning. The car started fine, so he drove it to the dealership.

The really aggrivating thing about it all, is that we'd been having indicator lights come on and other funky stuff happening and had taken it in a couple weeks ago. They'd told us nothing was wrong.

We have a loaner for now. It'd be lovely if they'd just let us trade straight up for the Aztek. Ha ha ha.

Here goes another several hundred bucks we don't have... It's hard to be a grown-up sometimes.

But, I will remember to be thankful. The fact that our car and house need repairs means that we HAVE a car and a house to be thankful for!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment