Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jeremy's Birthday Cake

Today is Jeremy's 32nd birthday! I made him a Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake from scratch, with Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Icing too. All afternoon and evening Caeden kept saying he was going to eat the cake all gone, and I kept telling him he couldn't have any until Daddy came in and we lit the candles and sang Happy Birthday to him. Well...

While we were waiting for Daddy to finish up outside, the girls were taking a shower, and I was at the computer. Caeden was running back and forth from room to room playing. The girls got out of the shower and Annah suddenly yelled, "MOM, is Caeden supposed to have cake?!" I ran to the kitchen and saw he'd grabbed a huge handful out of the cake!!!

I drug him outside and made him tell Jeremy what he did to his cake. Jeremy tried not to laugh, while I was fuming. The little rascal.

Strangely enough, Caeden didn't have a lot of the evidence on his face/hands, but here's what the cake looked like...


Jeremy still got to make a wish and blow out his candles though.

No comments:

Post a Comment