Jeremy took the day off today. He planned to work on the house all day. But, when he took the day off last week to go to preschool with Sylvia (since he couldn't take off for her picnic), Annah asked if he could go to school with her too. So today Daddy took Annah to kindergarten, and stayed half the day in her classroom. He played with her on 2 recesses, ate lunch with her, and helped listen to half of her class read. And, he enjoyed it a LOT. And, I am sure the kids enjoyed him being there. He would like to do it more often, as he would like to be more involved in the school and community. (I myself wish I could do more, but Caeden's current age and attention-span make it very difficult. As he gets older, I plan to be involved much more with the kids' school activities.)
A couple photos Jeremy took while with Annah's class...

No comments:
Post a Comment