Of course we watched the Super Bowl last night! Even I was excited about it, and I am not a football fan--to say the least! But, the only 2 teams I've ever really had any interest in--2 midwestern teams--oh yeah! Jeremy was for the Bears (His employees got him the cool sweathshirt for Christmas!), and I decided to go for the Colts. I wanted it to be a close game though. ;)Loved how the two coaches were so NICE and praised the Lord for it all.
The girls weren't sure what to think of Prince at the halftime show. They liked his music, but thought he looked like a girl...confusing.
We decided to stay at home to watch even though several people from church invited us to their parties. We wanted to see the whole game and also get the kids to bed at a decent time, and didn't want to venture out into the winter cold advisory either!
Oh man, we ate so much junk food! The kids were loving it! Chips and brats and twizzlers and Cheetos and carmel corn and ugh...
Such fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment