Thursday, February 8, 2007

MemoryWorks Scrapbooking


MemoryWorks will be coming out with their new 2007-2008 catalog in April! I'm super excited to see what new products we will be carrying!
In the meantime, please let me know if you would like one of the current catalogs. They are $5, but I will give you a $5-off coupon to use with an order of $40 or more!
As always, feel free to let me know if you'd like to order anything! All MemoryWorks catalog products (plus more!) can be viewed online in the Product Showcase, and I can have items drop-shipped directly to you at no additional shipping cost!
Here are some of my personal favorite MW products... (Click photos for links to these items in the MemoryWorks catalog!)

Flourishes clear acrylic stamps by Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves













Splendor rub-ons and papers by Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves












Urban Couture patterned papers, tags, and monograms by Basic Grey









Prima Flowers

















The Crop-a-Dile by We R Memory Keepers













Floral/Dingbat Foam Stamps by Making Memories








Prismatics Cardstock Multipacks by Prism






All of these are items I have purchased through MemoryWorks and absolutely love!! Please feel free to ask questions about any of these or other MW products!

No comments:

Post a Comment