Opening night!
Getting in makeup in the choir room
Passing the ENERGY in the Energy Circle before heading backstage!
VIDEO:
This is the entire show Friday night.
The performance was great. We had a good audience, and they really enjoyed it. I'm so proud of these kids!
Sylvia and her buddy Aiden, who helped run sound this week. Honestly, his being part of the show made tech week so great for me this year! I LOVE it when kids get involved in something totally new to them and have a good time!!!
Jeremy took Caeden to IHOP with much of the cast for a traditional after show meal. Sylvia opted to go home and sleep since she had to be at school by 6am today.
As we were getting everyone corralled for our Saturday show, I decided I wanted a photo of me and my kids. I'm so glad I get to do this with them!
Everyone was dragging until the energy circle...
After the cast went on stage and doors opened, I checked in onstage and Sylvia was leading a prayer in song. She invited everyone, and everyone joined in!
There was a lot of excitement backstage when I checked in during intermission. These guys were having so much fun!!!
Our Saturday night audience was smaller (as is usually the case), but more engaged. They laughed and clapped and interacted, and it was awesome!
Aiden's family hosted the cast party, and it was so nice!
Some of the guys watched a fight...
There was so much great food!
What a great crew of kids! Fall play was such a wonderful season this year. All the kids got along, worked hard, were willing to learn and go out of their comfort zones, and we had fun the whole time!
So blessed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment