Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thursday

I got up to watch the sunrise at 5:45 this morning, but it was pretty cloudy and rainy.  


Hard to see the sun, but it was still beautiful!  It managed to peek through a little...

I finally got around to enjoying some coffee on the deck around 9am.


It sure is pretty here.




Climbing the dune path to the beach



I am totally enthralled watching the crabs dart around, so I took several minutes of videos of them. They're so cute!



The clouds were intense this morning!




Jeremy's leg








Annah did come down to the beach for a bit this morning, but refused photos. 






This afternoon, Annah and I decided to lay out on the deck. We downloaded Careless Whisper and laughed and chatted listening to it.




This evening, Kevin and Regina and Jeremy and I went out!
We are a little selfie challenged.


Second attempt was clearer but not as fun...


We went down to Nags Head for dinner at Owens' Restaurant.  It has been in business almost 75 years, so we figured they must be doing something right and we should check it out.




The food was incredible!  My favorite thing in my meal were the scallops! 
We did have dessert too, which was excellent as well!


We made a stop at Walmart in Kill Devil's Hill on the way back to the house.  Gotta keep it realistic.

Our girls made mac 'n' cheese and chicken nuggets for supper, and the kids had so much fun together.  They were playing "feisty cat" when we came inside...


And we came back to a lovely sunset at the house!

What a lovely evening with our friends Kevin and Regina!




No comments:

Post a Comment