Good morning!
Jeremy, Sylvia, and Caeden down at the beach this morning with Eryn, Megan, Jim and Melanie...
I myself have no need to get in the sand or fight the waves, but I LOVE the view from the deck!
And I LOVE hearing the sound of the waves too!
The dune and path to the beach...
A panoramic view from the lower level of the deck
Loving the porch swing for a nice quiet spot to crochet!
There's a cactus growing on the dune.
Annah got a trial pair of contacts Thursday at the eye doctor, and they've not been working well for her. She's had a nasty headache, and isn't up for the beach today.
Instead she's working on a big puzzle.
Caeden and Sylvia got caught in the rain and ran back from the beach with their beach chairs and boogie boards.
We saw some surfers out this evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment