Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Crochet Projects

I consider winter to be crocheting "season!"  When you spend so much time curled up under a blanket, there's little else to do that feels productive!  I finished a fair amount of projects in January...

The Peacock pincushion I made because I couldn't resist buying some Pantone X Caron yarn. 
  


This Coffee Bean Infinity Scarf in Mustard and Cream Lion Brand Scarfie
got me on a Scarfie yarn kick.


A poncho for G'ma Sandi in Scarfie Grey and Cream 

This new "Perfect Gift Poncho" is so nice--thicker at the top to keep the neck and shoulders warm, then lacier as it gets longer.


Mittens and a cowl/hood for Dr. Ransom




Another Coffee Bean Infinity Scarf


I made this Spider Web Slouchy hat back in October, but didn't get a picture until now.

Made this bulky slouchy hat in December, but it is only just now cold enough outside for anyone to want to wear it.


I made a bunch of these Celtic Cabled Earwarmers in December, and Sylvia gave some to her friends for Christmas. I made these this month when someone asked for navy and/or grey.







No comments:

Post a Comment