Thursday, January 17, 2019

Back at Gibson

 Back at Gibson City tonight vs. GCMS and Eureka


G'ma Sandi, there to support!

Tall skinny kid with his lucky Monopoly socks

Caeden's first match of the evening vs. Eureka...

...was only about 30 seconds long, so I didn't get many pics.

 He won by pin!

Coach had some intense moments tonight.


 In Caeden's next match, vs. GC, he got a pin in 7.7 seconds!!!

Teammates that cheer for each other during matches, console each other after losses, and celebrate together after wins...


 The team won against Eureka and lost to Gibson City.  Good job guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Grandma Sandi for being there for Caeden. We wish we could be but are so glad to have you there cheering him on in all that he does. You don't know how much he appreciates you. Vonda

Unknown said...

Keep wearing those lucky socks Caeden. I like the way they look. I'm sure you have mom wash them between meets, right?
Gram

Post a Comment