I finally forced Annah to play her violin. When she started lessons back up in August, she was feeling very overwhelmed by all she had going on with her senior year and college search--and rightly so. So, she talked with her violin teacher, and they agreed that it was best for her to just text the day before she wanted a lesson. However, Annah hasn't sent any texts, had any lessons, or even picked up her violin since that August lesson. It just made me sad, and I missed hearing her play, and I didn't want her to forget her skills and talents! So, I just told her to go do it. She played so beautifully, and it was wonderful to see and hear her playing again!
Ryan's family took a trip to Florida this past week, and came home last night. He came over today, and he and Annah watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and they finally had the Mario Kart challenge they've been talking about for months! Annah did win most of the games, but after all her smack talk, the boys did tease her a little bit after the one game she lost!
There was a home basketball game tonight, and Annah sang the anthem. She has become known for singing it at Ridgeview, and the announcer said his compliments to her right into the microphone tonight after she sang. She must get a lot of compliments from others, because we receive a lot for her too. I love that she enjoys singing the anthem.
VIDEO:
No comments:
Post a Comment