Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Annah's not-so-little shoes


I can't seem to locate the picture anywhere now, but when Annah was very little, Jeremy took a picture of her tiny white pair of shoes sitting on one of the bottom stairs waiting to be taken up.  He said he saw them sitting there and thought about all her future pairs of shoes that would sit there as she grew up in this house.  


Of course, her shoes have been accompanied by many other pairs in this spot over the years--sometimes several pairs at a time, and siblings' shoes too, of course.  

Tonight, I was going up to bed and noticed there was only one pair--Annah's everyday Converse.  

Her daddy has bought her at least 1-3 pairs of Converse over the past several years, and they're her go-to favorites. This year, she has this rose colored pair, and pair of navy ones with white polka dots and gold eyelets.  

She has been blessed to walk and grow up in so many pairs of shoes, and I've told her a zillion times to take them up the stairs.  
I'm sure about this time next year, I will be wishing she had a pair of shoes sitting on the stairs waiting to go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment