After the play last night, many people chipped in to clean up the gym and the study hall. The girls and I went to the cast party until the wee hours. This is what my clock looked like when I snuck into bed and tried not to wake Jeremy. As Jeremy likes to say often, I'm too old for this!
Fortunately, none of us were serving at church this morning, so we didn't have to be up as early as usual. Still, we were all groggy when we did go! All the kids had Beacon lunch and rehearsal after church. Jeremy and I had lunch together and went to Meijer. He picked up all the kids and sent me home to rest while he took Sylvia to her cello lesson.
Jeremy bought Caeden some badly-needed new gym shoes today, and he wears a men's size 11 now--the same as his dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment