Sunday, April 30, 2017

Weekend

Yesterday morning, I taught lessons and helped Mikaela get warmed up and ready for her ACT audition.  Then the girls and I went to Stephanie's baby shower! It was the most darling shower I've ever been to, with a children's book theme.  We sat a the Thomas the Train table!

Guests were asked to bring a children's book in lieu of a card.


 Stephanie's little boy is due to arrive in June, and after the lovely shower, I think she will be much more ready.  It was such a sweet afternoon, and lovely to see so many friends from our days at Bloomington 1st Naz.  We wish the best to Stephanie and her little one!

 Last evening, we all hung out together in the living room.  Sylvia asked Jeremy to play some Guess Who? with her, and they were quite entertaining as she taught him how!

Annah was doing homework, and trying to focus with the rest of us goofing around.

Caeden was playing on his iPod.

I also downloaded the Heads-Up app, and we all cracked each other up with that!

Today after church, the kids had Beacon youth band lunch/practice, so Jeremy and I had lunch at McD's.  We drove there separately because we had different places to go after.  However, we both ended up at Meijer later and did some tag-team shopping.  We decided to check out together for maximum mPerks benefits, and also so Jeremy could take all the groceries home. He bought a bag of our favorite pretzel pieces, and when I got home this evening, I realized he had bought a little bag for me too.  We call them crack pretzels, because once you start eating them you can't stop until the bag is gone.  They are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment