It's good Friday, and the kids are home off school. I asked Sylvia if she would model some of the shawls I've been crocheting that are shiny and best for formal occasions. While looking for something for her to wear that would be appropriate, she saw my old prom dresses and wanted to try on this one.
I wore this for my senior prom in 1995.
We did get a few nice pictures before it started raining.
And my little buddy and I got a nice selfie this evening. I love hanging out with my kids.
They are pretty cool people!
They are pretty cool people!
Our church didn't have a Good Friday service this year, so we decided to watch The Passion of The Christ at home tonight. Caeden really, really didn't want to see it, but we decided it was time. I really should watch it more than once a year, because it does force me to think about what Jesus did for us. Painfully beautiful.



No comments:
Post a Comment