My crocheting business has had quite a big lull since February. I've been crocheting, but having a hard time finding time to get good photos and especially finding it difficult to do much marketing. For now, I'm ok with how things are, but I think sometime in the future I will need to really find a more specific focus.
This week, I made a couple more silky metallic shawls.
The kids caught me taking a picture of them eating supper, and had to make protesting faces. I still like to document those every day things, like their protesting faces.
Today, Annah had the honor of attending the Heart of Illinois Conference Art Festival.
Annah's art teacher chose her charcoal drawing of a violin tailpiece to be exhibited!
Annah really enjoyed the spending day with friends taking in lots of amazing art and learning!
She attended two hands-on workshops, which she really enjoyed. In fact, she was so excited about one, that she came home and immediately gathered supplies to do some more experimenting with the new techniques she learned!
This evening, the kids and I went to Calvary Baptist Academy to watch our friends the Kellers in their school musical!
I hung out with our friend Bekah for a bit while Ang took baby Ty for a diaper change. Bekah taught me the proper way to flash the peace sign for a selfie.
Then our friend Celia joined us!
Adam played Schroeder, Jillian was Peppermint Patty, and Samuel was Floyd. We have loved this show for a long time, and Calvary's production was really, really great! We thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment