Saturday, March 26, 2016

Back home!

While we were on the trip, Sylvia and I texted some.  She was having a good time with her Gram, learning how to sew skirts!

And shopping with Aunt Erin and Tessa!



I don't have any photos, but the report is that Caeden spent most of his spring break working outside with Krampa.  They even dug a nearly 100-foot trench around the chicken coop.  Krampa had Caeden read some chapters in a book called Why Work? that he used when teaching a senior business seminar at the university level.  I guess they had some good discussions.  Caeden seems pleased that he could help his Krampa, and must have learned a bit about why working is good.

This morning, Annah and Caeden and I drove to Monticello, Indiana, and met Mom and Dad and Tessa to get Sylvia and Caeden back.  We met for lunch, and enjoyed a little time together.


Our daffodils are blooming happily at home too.  

It's good to have all 5 of us home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment