I really like that my YouVersion Bible app now lets me put verses I read on top of photos and save them to my account so I can remember them. Here are a couple that have smacked me across the heart this week:
And a cartoon a friend shared that went along with this week too...(not that I am living in ignorance, but sometimes I need to shut off the screens to shut off my worrying.)
On Friday, Annah came home and said she was chosen as an RHS student of the month, but she didn't know for what reason. We've never seen other students of the month announced for RHS, so we didn't find out until it was posted on the website and in the local newspaper this week. This kind of thing makes me pretty proud of my kid...just doing what she felt was right and what she wanted to do, but it was perceived as going "above and beyond."
I made a lasagna full of sautéed zucchini the other night. It was really good.
This is kind of how I feel this week...
So I am working on this:
Caeden is practicing Malaguena on his guitar these days, and some Christmas songs.
We are getting our first snow of the season this morning. So far it is falling softly and is very pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment