Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Decisions, incidents, changes

Monday morning, Caeden decided to eat breakfast at school and had a few minutes free time.  While emptying the dishwasher, he said he thought he would go to wrestling practice that evening.  I asked him if he was sure, and he was.  He realized he misses it.  I texted Jeremy, who agreed that was awesome.  I'm so glad they will get to share that time together, and that he has this outlet for his energy!

Annah got her class ring on Tuesday. It's very pretty.




Last evening, we had errands to run after music lessons in town, so we all had dinner together and tried Red Robin for the first time.  It was very yummy, but so expensive we decided we won't be able to go back.  We enjoyed it though.  After dinner, Jeremy and Sylvia went home, and I took Caeden and Annah to Walmart to look for clothes for upcoming concerts.  We found some things, and came out of the store around 8:20 to see our car had been hit.  This cart was by it, so I'm guessing maybe the high winds sent the cart flying into the car.  At any rate, we had to go back inside and fill out an incident report and the manager took photos of the car.  Poor Pearl.


This evening, Sylvia had an appointment with Lisa for a haircut.  She has been looking forward to it since she decided to get it cut a few weeks ago.  She had 4+inches cut off, plus some layers cut in.  Lisa is so great to talk with the girls about hair products, styling, hair care, and the science behind why we do and don't do certain things to our hair. Sylvia is pretty happy with her new 'do and ready to style it herself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment