Sylvia got this cute shirt with the bright sequined "S" when we went shopping at the outlet mall. I think it's so cute. She was worried that it would seem self-centered to wear a shirt with a giant initial on it, but I think she did fine today.
Just a normal breakfast with these goobers...
I am wearing red today to support women's heart health awareness. A friend of ours who is younger than I am recently had a heart attack. She is in good shape, had no previous warning or indication, and just thought she had the flu when she woke in the night. After several hours at work the next day, still not feeling well, she googled her symptoms and decided to call her doctor. Thank the Lord, the nurse directed her to go straight to the E.R. where she learned the she was having a heart attack. I'm so thankful the doctors were able to help her, and that Beth is doing well now.
I'm random today... I was shopping at Meijer and walked past these towels and had to stop. The colors and crazy design reminded me so much of towels my parents had when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure Mom said they'd been a wedding present. It just struck me as funny when I saw these.
This evening the Ridgeview Youth Wrestling Club hosted a meet! Apparently, there hasn't been a wrestling meet of any kind at Ridgeview in well over 20 years, so it was a pretty big deal! I'm proud of Jeremy and the other coaches and parents who are bringing people together in our community with excitement for this sport.
Taping mats down
Cleaning the mats before the meet
Since Caeden couldn't participate, the girls and I worked in the concession stand all evening. We snuck out for a few minutes and caught a few matches.





No comments:
Post a Comment