As their band director strongly encouraged, the girls are practicing their instruments right away after getting their braces. Sylvia says her high notes are not there, and it hurts to play. She has wax and special plastic bumpers to put over her braces, but says the wax is too slippery and the bumper is too short. Annah says it's not bad at all to play with her braces so far.
I made this cowl yesterday afternoon with some beautiful blue yarn, and gave it to Celia today.
This kid needs a haircut so badly! He has some crazy bedhead, and doesn't like it to be messed with!
Annah does not appreciate her brother's hair.
Brand new Baby C came home from the hospital today and is using the blanket I made her!
Caeden wanted to take a selfie. I read that duck lips are out for 2015, but the fake surprise look is the go-to face for selfies. Haha.
He was begging me for something, and busted out both dimples. Oh man, my heart.






No comments:
Post a Comment