Friday, June 27, 2014

Washing Machine Rules

Yesterday, Sylvia asked me if she could make a chart that would help her to do laundry without having to ask me what settings every load needs.  She wrote it all up as I told her, then made this chart to keep on the washer.  She said she wants to help do laundry because she feels bad that I am always rushing around doing laundry.  I thought she did a pretty good job on her chart too.

This morning, all the kids got up, went straight to the living room and read for over an hour.  Caeden is reading Where the Red Fern Grows, Annah is reading The Book Thief, and Sylvia is reading From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler.

We played a game of Mousetrap this afternoon.  

As you can see, my mouse is way across the board, while the kids' mice are at the end.  I lost miserably.  Well, actually, Caeden lost because he got trapped by Sylvia.  Fun times though.

No comments:

Post a Comment