Monday, November 25, 2013

Wrestling Practice

Tonight I was able to catch some of wrestling practice and take about 300+ snapshots.  The boys are just loving every minute of it--even the hard work, I think.  And, I just love watching Jeremy coach; he is so in his element.  I love to see him doing something that is his passion...He not only loves working with the kids, but he is good at it.

practicing the duck walk



It appears my child may not have been following instructions here...



Jeremy and Coach Scott demonstrating 


There are between 25-30 kids participating in this brand new program!

 getting ready to wrestle


attacking Coach Jeremy during a quick water break...

coaches demo another move

A little live wrestling at the end of practice keeps the boys excited about learning this sport.


I believe this is one of the big reasons we are in this community--so Jeremy can reach out to these kids and families through wrestling.  I'm so thankful God is blessing him with the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment