Wednesday, November 13, 2013

37

Today is my 37th birthday.  I am now official in my "late 30's"--closing in rapidly on the big 4-0.  It was a pretty low-key and relaxing day.  I stayed home all day...washed dishes, taught a few piano and voice lessons, worked on Project Life albums, crocheted a bit...it was quiet and relaxing.  
I had to laugh that the kids totally forgot it was my birthday.  None of them said anything about it before school, and when they came in the door after school they were apologizing all over the place.  Nikki, who is one of my sweet piano students and also Caeden's classmate, mentioned it to Caeden at school this morning.  He told the girls when they got off the bus tonight that they'd all forgotten my birthday.  Ha!
I am in my footie jammies (which they kids gave me for my birthday a couple years ago) and off to sleep, thankful for a quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment