This morning, Jeremy and I slept in until 9am (Indiana time), and we felt guilty. It was nice though! We had decided to hang out and not do much today...get some rest!
Gram and the girls made Christmas sugar cookies--and taste-tested the dough to make sure it was good.
Erin finds it funny that I don't realize Travis and I look alike. So we tried a couple photos to see if we could see the similarities. Definitely related, but I don't know that we look "alike."
After lunch, the girls decorated all those cookies.
They turned out really cute!
This afternoon, Jeremy and I ran to Walmart to do a little clothes shopping for me. I forgot to bring the garment bag I'd packed with church clothes. We found a couple nice outfits, a couple pairs of jeans, and a couple sets of fleecy jammies. No official Black Friday deals though.
This evening, all the men stayed home with the twins and watched Bill Cosby. The rest of us went to the movie theater in Columbia City to watch Disney's Frozen. It was Tessa's first movie in a theater, so that was extra special. We all really liked the movie!!








No comments:
Post a Comment