Friday, June 10, 2011

Crafty time!


I've lately come to love the bulletin board site, Pinterest.  It's a great place to pin ideas that inspire or things I'd like to try later.  A month or so ago, I came across this cute idea on a blog and pinned it so I'd remember for summertime.  I just thought Annah would have fun doing this simple craft and having it for her room.  She put it together this morning in no time, had fun doing it and is pleased with how it turned out.

I think she did well.  We covered a shoe box lid with solid colored paper first.  Annah chose patterned paper scraps that had colors that would compliment her room and used my butterfly punches to create the butterflies.  Then she folded the butterflies in half and used Glue Dots to stick them on.  Cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment