I love tea, especially a good chai tea. I've tried making various kinds at home, but Celestial Seasonings and TAZO just don't really cut it. I remembered having a rooibos chai a couple years ago with Jesika at Teavana in Water Tower Place. So, I ordered some of their loose leaf chai teas last week, and am soooo enjoying it!
Masala Chai Black Tea
Rooibos Chai Rooibos Tea
Energy Chocolatte Chai Tea Blend
I don't usually make much time to read these days, except for once in a while when I happen across a really inspiring book. Well, my friend Lorrie has loaned me some of the Left Behind books, and I have read EIGHT of them in the past month!!! Yes, they are fiction, but they also include a lot of scripture and give an amazing picture of what the rapture and tribulation times might be like...scary, yes, but definitely thought-provoking and faith-confirming! I am itching to get my hands on the next ones now!
The work on house continues, here and there, as we have had more days of rain than not raining. They worked all day last Wednesday on the north side of the house and got the soffit on, squared up the curved parts around the window upstairs, and covered the rest of that side with foam core insulation, as well as the front of the house. Today they are working on the front porch, and without going out and staring, I can already see how great the ceiling is looking! Oh it's so exciting!!!
Masala Chai Black Tea
Rooibos Chai Rooibos Tea
Energy Chocolatte Chai Tea Blend
I don't usually make much time to read these days, except for once in a while when I happen across a really inspiring book. Well, my friend Lorrie has loaned me some of the Left Behind books, and I have read EIGHT of them in the past month!!! Yes, they are fiction, but they also include a lot of scripture and give an amazing picture of what the rapture and tribulation times might be like...scary, yes, but definitely thought-provoking and faith-confirming! I am itching to get my hands on the next ones now!
The work on house continues, here and there, as we have had more days of rain than not raining. They worked all day last Wednesday on the north side of the house and got the soffit on, squared up the curved parts around the window upstairs, and covered the rest of that side with foam core insulation, as well as the front of the house. Today they are working on the front porch, and without going out and staring, I can already see how great the ceiling is looking! Oh it's so exciting!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment