Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall in the front yard!

Every year I try to take photos of the kids in the leaves in the front yard.  (2008) I just snapped a few quickly today.  It's been so cold (in the 30's and 40's) for the past couple weeks, and rainy, rainy, rainy.  We haven't had much chance to get out in the leaves! 
And check out the huge pumkpin Krampa brought us!  It grew volunteer in his garden!  We are grateful for it!


Caeden and his Sylvie are good buddies!


I feel know I am so blessed!  Thank you, God, for these gorgeous, precious children!  I love them each so, so, so, so much!!!

3 comments:

hider101 said...

They are growing up so fast! It is amazing how much Caeden is looking more and more like Jeremy!

Travis & Erin McEowen said...

I absolutely LOVE these pics. Can you give us a copy of the last one?

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I LOVEEEE these photos Taryn! The love your children share.. priceless!

Post a Comment