We sure surprised Caeden big today! He'd been saying he wanted a surprise party, where people would jump up and yell surprise when he walked in the room. He'd also been saying he's already 4, so I told him we weren't going to have a birthday party for him if he already turned 4!
So, Gram & Krampa have been planning to come, since Krampa is on Fall Break Monday and Tuesday. It just worked out really well... The girls had musical practice at church this morning, I taught piano lessons, Jeremy took Caeden into town to get some groceries and pick up the girls. Mom & Dad arrived while Jeremy and the kids were on their way home, and we waited for them to come in the door--Caeden first!
He was SO surprised, he didn't know what to do for a couple minutes! We yelled, "Surprise!" and he just looked around! Then, I said, "Happy Birthday Caeden!" and he started to say, "Happy Birthday!" and I told him it was all for him. He was trying to process it all, I think!

We had to point out to him that Gram & Krampa were here, and they hadn't been before!

He was very surprised and excited to see them!!

As soon as he figured out it was party time, he was ready to open presents!

Gram & Krampa gave Caeden the Giggling Troublesome Trucks for his Thomas the Tank Engine wooden train set.

Everyone loved playing with Caed's new swords!

Gram & Krampa also gave Caeden this cool Thomas take-along roundhouse.

Caeden was excited to get the Larry Boy videos he's been wanting!

Caeden wants "alllllllllll" of the Thomas Trains, but for months since he saw it, he has been begging for the Sodor Scrub & Shine "train wash."
That was our big gift to him, and it's pretty super cool.
Apparently, you can never have enough train stuff.

It's hard to believe this big boy has FOUR candles on his cake!!!

I just love Caeden's face in this one...He was practically drooling waiting for cake!
Thanks, Gram & Krampa, for coming all the way
to make Caeden's celebration even more special!

And, I promise, I really was there...just behind the camera the whole time, loving every minute of celebrating this sweet, ornery little guy.
So, Gram & Krampa have been planning to come, since Krampa is on Fall Break Monday and Tuesday. It just worked out really well... The girls had musical practice at church this morning, I taught piano lessons, Jeremy took Caeden into town to get some groceries and pick up the girls. Mom & Dad arrived while Jeremy and the kids were on their way home, and we waited for them to come in the door--Caeden first!
He was SO surprised, he didn't know what to do for a couple minutes! We yelled, "Surprise!" and he just looked around! Then, I said, "Happy Birthday Caeden!" and he started to say, "Happy Birthday!" and I told him it was all for him. He was trying to process it all, I think!

We had to point out to him that Gram & Krampa were here, and they hadn't been before!

He was very surprised and excited to see them!!

As soon as he figured out it was party time, he was ready to open presents!

Gram & Krampa gave Caeden the Giggling Troublesome Trucks for his Thomas the Tank Engine wooden train set.

Everyone loved playing with Caed's new swords!

Gram & Krampa also gave Caeden this cool Thomas take-along roundhouse.

Caeden was excited to get the Larry Boy videos he's been wanting!

Caeden wants "alllllllllll" of the Thomas Trains, but for months since he saw it, he has been begging for the Sodor Scrub & Shine "train wash."
That was our big gift to him, and it's pretty super cool.
Apparently, you can never have enough train stuff.

It's hard to believe this big boy has FOUR candles on his cake!!!

I just love Caeden's face in this one...He was practically drooling waiting for cake!
Thanks, Gram & Krampa, for coming all the way
to make Caeden's celebration even more special!

And, I promise, I really was there...just behind the camera the whole time, loving every minute of celebrating this sweet, ornery little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment