I used to take my kids to Sears for portraits every year near their birthday. I haven't for the past couple years, and now that I have a nice camera, I figure I should do it myself. So, today, I decided to try to get some photos of Caeden at his new age of 4.
He was less than willing to cooperate.

He even threw a couple fits. He was not at all willing to allow the process.

But out of the 183 photos I took, there are a few that are okay.
I think this is probably the one that will go on the wall.

My boy loves trains and anything to do with them. I thought this would be a cool idea, but it didn't turn out like I wanted. Maybe with some more editing, I could make it look okay.

Caeden's favorite...Thomas the Tank Engine


I love this building for a background,
but we didn't have the right light there at the time of day I was shooting.
Still, he looks cute!

I love his expression in this one...

This one I think I'll print for his room.

I like it edited a bit artsy too...

He was less than willing to cooperate.

He even threw a couple fits. He was not at all willing to allow the process.

But out of the 183 photos I took, there are a few that are okay.
I think this is probably the one that will go on the wall.

My boy loves trains and anything to do with them. I thought this would be a cool idea, but it didn't turn out like I wanted. Maybe with some more editing, I could make it look okay.

Caeden's favorite...Thomas the Tank Engine


I love this building for a background,
but we didn't have the right light there at the time of day I was shooting.
Still, he looks cute!

I love his expression in this one...

This one I think I'll print for his room.

I like it edited a bit artsy too...

3 comments:
Awesome pictures of your little cutie Taryn.
Love these pics! can we have one? I need to update the one we have! :)
Those are great pics!
Post a Comment