Today we were blessed to have some visits with more of our family and friends!
After lunch we stopped by Uncle Walt & Aunt Joyce's house to visit with Great Grandma D. While we were there, Caeden found a Tootle the Train puzzle that Uncle Walt opened for him. Uncle Walt even helped the kids put it together! When we got back to Grandma & Grandpa's, Caeden told everyone over and over again that Uncle Walt gave him the Tootle puzzle! I think he has put it together about 15 times already. He loves it. Thank you, Uncle Walt, you sure made Caeden's day!
We also got to visit with the Skinner Family in their home! We hadn't seen them in over a year! While Amy and I chatted, the kids had such fun playing together rolling pool balls around the pool table, playing in the big cardboard house, exploring the toy room, and getting to know each other a little. I think Caeden's Thomas radar found every Thomas the Tank Engine toy Brant has, too! It was so wonderful to spend a little time with them!!!
After lunch we stopped by Uncle Walt & Aunt Joyce's house to visit with Great Grandma D. While we were there, Caeden found a Tootle the Train puzzle that Uncle Walt opened for him. Uncle Walt even helped the kids put it together! When we got back to Grandma & Grandpa's, Caeden told everyone over and over again that Uncle Walt gave him the Tootle puzzle! I think he has put it together about 15 times already. He loves it. Thank you, Uncle Walt, you sure made Caeden's day!
We also got to visit with the Skinner Family in their home! We hadn't seen them in over a year! While Amy and I chatted, the kids had such fun playing together rolling pool balls around the pool table, playing in the big cardboard house, exploring the toy room, and getting to know each other a little. I think Caeden's Thomas radar found every Thomas the Tank Engine toy Brant has, too! It was so wonderful to spend a little time with them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment