Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Day Full of Blessings!

I am just about jumping up and down praising the Lord for the wonderful morning we had together! I LOVE when we can all five spend time together just having fun! We took the kids to State Farm Park this morning!! It was pretty overcast, and there was no one else there at the kiddie pool when we arrived! Apparently, everyone thinks it has to be blazing sun in order to go to the pool, but we were lovin' the privacy and the easiness of the weather too!

State Farm just did a HUGE renovation to the pool area of the park. The awesome kiddie pool we love is still there, but now has a sprinkler area by it too! And, there's a medium size pool that's about 3 1/2 feet deep now! It has 2 big water slides, and a Lazy River that goes around it! It is awesome! (They re-did the big, deep pool too, and I guess it has a big water slide and diving boards and is just massive, but I didn't really pay attention to it, because there was so much else to take in for our kids!) They built a big new building with family changing rooms, locker rooms, eating area, concessions, all kinds of stuff. The whole park is just awesome, and we haven't even seen it all after living here for 6 years! Such an awesome benefit of being an SF employee--we get to use it for free, and really should take advantage of it more!

Anyway, we had a GREAT time this morning! The kids just grinned from ear to ear the whole time we were there! They wanted to try out everything and "do it again," "do it again"!!!!! I didn't take many pics, because I just wanted to enjoy the time. I'm just so glad to have had these moments!!!

Jeremy pushing the kids on the tire swing in the kiddie pool. He got them going a little fast one time, and they were almost scared.

1 comment:

Travis said...

This place looks awesome! I'm so glad you guys got to go!!! I just love this website....it lets us "see" you everyday! Love and miss you all!

Erin :)

Post a Comment